Fast shipping / Pickup Lucerne
Minimum order value 50 CHF / Free postage from 149 CHF
Purchase on invoice possible
Bruichladdich OCTOMORE 8.4 Peated Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl / 58.7 % Schottland

Bruichladdich OCTOMORE 8.4 Peated Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl / 58.7 % Schottland

Article number: 5033

The Octomore 8.4 does not stingy with its smokiness: With a phenol content of 170ppm, he may boast of being one of the most wicked whiskeys in the world. There are also oak and sweet flavors to discover. The team of the Islay distillery...

weitere Details

Alkohol:
Ja
CHF249.00 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Delivery time 7 Workdays

  • Zahlen Sie bequem mit:

Fast & Safe delivery rate us!
Ressourcenschonende Herstellung fast delivery
Faire & Soziale Produktion BB free shipping from
CHF 149
Haltbarer Produktionsprozess invoice payment
Haltbarer Produktionsprozess Ordered online, conveniently delivered to your home
The Octomore 8.4 does not stingy with its smokiness: With a phenol content of 170ppm, he may... more

The Octomore 8.4 does not stingy with its smokiness: With a phenol content of 170ppm, he may boast of being one of the most wicked whiskeys in the world. There are also oak and sweet flavors to discover.

The team of the Islay distillery Bruichladdich pursued with the launch of the Octomore series a goal: to offer the most heavily peated single malts in the world. Phenolic contents of 170ppm as in the Octomore 8.4 are an absolute exception in the spirits industry, as most aficionades are content with values ​​around 50ppm. The "super heavily peated whiskeys" Octomore serve the Gustus a small but steadily growing fan base of Islay peat, and let occasional tasters and average barbarians to their limits. Originally intended as an experiment, Octomore has become an integral part of the Bruichladdich Distillery product range. The 08.4 Edition was distilled in 2009 from Scottish barley and then stored to 20% in virgin oak. The remaining 80% were initially stored in ex-Bourbon barrels and then in European barrels that were previously filled with the previous version 07.4. Chef-Distiller Adam Hannett's complex barrel combination ensured that the woody notes complement and do not overprint the Octomore character. After eight years of rest, the liquid passed to the last stop of their long journey and was filled in at a strength of 58.7% in the atypically black bottles. Who gets involved in the peaty-smoky aroma, is also surprised with notes of honey malt, banana bread, vanilla and toffee. In the mouth, there is a balance between oak notes and smoke; These are accompanied by hints of chocolates, coconut, cloves, leather and burnt heather.

Inhalt pro Verkaufseinheit: 75 cl
Herkunftsland: Schottland
Kategorie: Whisky
Alkohol: Ja
Altersfreigabe: Spirituose ab 18 Jahren
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Bruichladdich OCTOMORE 8.4 Peated Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl / 58.7 % Schottland"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.

The fields marked with * are required.

I have read the data protection information.

drink-shop.ch Bewertungen mit ekomi.de