Fast shipping / Pickup Lucerne
Minimum order value 30 CHF / Free postage from 199 CHF
Purchase on invoice possible
Ole SMOKY Tennessee MOONSHINE Original Whisky 50 cl / 50 % USA

Ole SMOKY Tennessee MOONSHINE Original Whisky 50 cl / 50 % USA

Article number: 1075

80% of Moonshine Original is made with Tennessee-grown corn. The remaining 20% ​​are a secret and give the original its taste. Here in the 50cl Ole Smokey mason jar. Whiskey has been made in Tennessee for centuries, but because of the...

weitere Details

Alkohol:
Ja
CHF49.00 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Ready for immediate dispatch, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days

Lagerbestand: 2
  • Zahlen Sie bequem mit:

Fast & Safe delivery rate us!
Ressourcenschonende Herstellung fast delivery
Faire & Soziale Produktion BB free shipping from
CHF 199
Haltbarer Produktionsprozess invoice payment
Haltbarer Produktionsprozess Ordered online, conveniently delivered to your home
80% of Moonshine Original is made with Tennessee-grown corn. The remaining 20% ​​are a... more

80% of Moonshine Original is made with Tennessee-grown corn. The remaining 20% ​​are a secret and give the original its taste. Here in the 50cl Ole Smokey mason jar.

Whiskey has been made in Tennessee for centuries, but because of the few licenses, most manufacturers produce illegally - these liquors are called Moonshines. However, when the recession struck the US in 2008, several states sought a way to broaden job opportunities and keep tax revenues. One option for achieving both was the loosening of the laws around the distilleries. Since 2010, the Ole Smoky Distillery, also called "The Holler", attracts many visitors at the foot of the Smoky Mountains and has been the most visited distillery in the United States since its founding. With the help of Master Distiller Dave Pickerell, the company now produces 15 different varieties of Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine in their two branches, which are fired after a 100-year family recipe using local ingredients and sold in traditional mason jars. The Ole Smokey Original Moonshine is made with 80% Hickory Cane corn from local farmers, as it was supposedly the maize cultivated in Tennessee a hundred years ago. The remaining 20% ​​of the mash is a secret. This Moonshine is young and unripe and therefore has a clear color.

Inhalt: 50 cl
Alkoholgehalt in %: 50 %
Herkunftsland: USA
Kategorie: Whisky
Marke: OLE SMOKY
Alkohol: Ja
Altersfreigabe: Spirituose ab 18 Jahren
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Ole SMOKY Tennessee MOONSHINE Original Whisky 50 cl / 50 % USA"
8 Oct 2018

Perfektes Geschenk aus der Schweiz!

Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.

The fields marked with * are required.

I have read the data protection information.

drink-shop.ch Bewertungen mit ekomi.de