Schnelle & sichere Lieferung
Mindestbestellwert 30 CHF / Portofrei ab 149 CHF
auf Rechnung ab CHF 50.--

Ole SMOKY Tennessee MOONSHINE Special Edition HARLEY DAVIDSONS Charred Whisky 50 cl / 51.5 % USA

Article number: 2272

A true moonshine experience. Ole Smoky’s Original Moonshine is an unaged corn whiskey made from corn grown by local farmers in East Tennessee. Our century-old recipe proclaims a grain bill of 80% corn, with the remaining 20% a secret that gives...

weitere Details

Alkohol:
Ja
CHF49.00 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Delivery time 14 Workdays

Lagerbestand: 0
  • Zahlen Sie bequem mit:

Fast & Safe delivery rate us!
Ressourcenschonende Herstellung fast delivery
Faire & Soziale Produktion BB free shipping from
CHF 199
Haltbarer Produktionsprozess invoice payment
Haltbarer Produktionsprozess Ordered online, conveniently delivered to your home
A true moonshine experience. Ole Smoky’s Original Moonshine is an unaged corn whiskey made from... more

A true moonshine experience. Ole Smoky’s Original Moonshine is an unaged corn whiskey made from corn grown by local farmers in East Tennessee. Our century-old recipe proclaims a grain bill of 80% corn, with the remaining 20% a secret that gives Ole Smoky the distinct character and bold flavor of Tennessee moonshine. If you like whiskey, you don’t want to miss this one. Best drank from the Jar!

 

Inhalt: 50 cl
Alkoholgehalt in %: 51.5
Herkunftsland: USA
Kategorie: Whisky
Marke: OLE SMOKY
Alkohol: Ja
Altersfreigabe: Spirituose ab 18 Jahren
Read, write and discuss reviews... more